13 June 2009

Tarzan Wanna-be's...


What is wrong with people who swing their arms a full 180 degrees while walking??? Seriously, I really don't appreciate getting my crotch fisted while walking because you have little walking manners. Everyday, crotch bumped. It's sickening!

The worst is on 'maybe rainy' days, where people carry around umbrellas, sharp end sticking out to the side of their person. As if it were a sword in it's little carry on belt. There are many reasons why it is no longer okay to walk like this. Just the other day, I got poked in the stomach very harshly I may add, by an Indian man who suddenly decided to pick his umbrella up and stab me. I of course yelped with pain and said something to him. He looked at me, apologized, went on his way.

A friend of mine who will remain nameless, aacccheemmm Marcus (sorry, just clearing my throat there) was also a culprit. He was also rather offended when I pointed it out to him. However, he consequently made an effort to spare the herds from getting stabbed by the lethal umbrella.


You are NOT a viking!
You are NOT a knight!
You SUCK!!!!
There is no cool way to wear an umbrella. Spare us. For the love of G-d, spare us!

No comments:

Post a Comment