05 August 2013

People's obsession with discounted or free clothing

I am a huge fan of Alexander Wang but this video is just ridiculous Alexander Wang Cattle Heard.  (Yes, I re-named the link).

What the fuck is wrong with people?  This video is reminicint of Wall-Mart on Black Friday.  Sociopaths!  All of them are sociopaths.  What is up with people's misguided love affair for "fashion"? There is no fucking way I would ever push/shove/punch another human being for something as frivolous as free Alexander Wang clothes, unless, of course, this is the Hunger Games, and I have no choice.  What was A.Wang thinking?  Seriously, what was he thinking?  I hope this is his way of showing the world how fucking idiot human beings are.  If not then he is a total egoist and enjoys watching people fight to the death for his clothes-Spartan Style.

This video does list a Director. I wonder...how much was staged, how much was provoked.  Was all of this all real? If it is ALL reality, surly they wouldn't credit a director, right?  Oh Gosh, for my sanity, I hope this shit is fake.

These people deserve to be shipped off to Guantanamo via cargo, or in the wheel of the airplane.




No comments:

Post a Comment