18 February 2010

Google it!

Yesterday I was standing in line to pay @ CVS.  I slightly overheard a conversation between a woman and her son:

Son:  "Mommy, Where do babies come from?"
Mom: "Oh Jesus, ask your father. Or better yet, YouTube it.  Actually Google it."

Now, I didn't catch the end of the conversation, but surely if the kid doesn't know where babies come from he probably doesn't know what YouTube or Google are.  And if he does, than what the hell kind of parent are you.

I am not going to sit here and pretend like I know what it takes to be a good parent as I do not have any children myself and ABSOLUTELY don't see myself having children in my near future.  But I can judge--I'm no Jesus--the poor or lack of parenting by others.

What kind of mother is this?  Clearly the woman was stressed out, but that is hardly an acceptable answer.  I would NEVER want my kids to learn how to make babies off of Google.  Are you kidding me?  This is like an invitation for that child to start having bastard children at far TOO young of an age.

Eugh, I can't even go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment