26 November 2010

Protesting Black Friday


The color shade black is usually associated with some form of death, illegal activity or something generally inappropriate or wrong: The Black Death, A Black Budget, Black Ops, Black Friday.  Perhaps you are not recognizing the correlation that I am making. 

When I think of Black Friday, I think:  Lock my doors and AVOID ALL crowded areas for the fear of death.  Seriously,  I am so disgusted by the mass' behaviors.  Every year there is an unfortunate mishap where an individual is either killed or seriously injured by the cattle call of shoppers in search  for the days deals.  What I don't understand is how someone is intoxicated by the idea of a sale that they don't even realize they are walking over someone's face.  

I can understand this form of behavior when people are desperate for their lives or the lives of their  loved ones; but this type of desperation to go shopping is seriously disturbing.  Are you kidding me?  How  can people be so careless of their surroundings ?  Just so they can pick up a fucking piece of shit throw pillow from Wall-Mart for $3.00 instead of $8.00.  It's just fucking sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment